- On April, 5th,2019
Dos and Don’ts While in Bhutan
- Your guide shall be there with you, during the tour, please take suggestions or inquire with him/her for anything you are sure of.
- Please do not use tobacco products in Public places. Use of Tobacco products in Public Places and its sale is banned in Bhutan.
- Please take permissions or take suggestions from your tour guide before you photograph religious items, people or private properties
- Please take off your hats while visiting dzongs, monasteries and in front of the National Flag. And also ensure that you are properly dressed (such as long sleeves shirts and T Shirts, full pants) while visiting dzongs and temple, other government offices.
- Before the end of each day or start of each day in Bhutan, your guide shall discuss with you the timings for tomorrow, Please ensure that it is fixed as per your convenience and then it is followed. This will help your tour to be comfortable and successful.
- If you buy any antiques from Bhutan, Please ensure that you have proper and valid bills and cash memo for the same. Bhutan has strict rules in regards to antiques.
- Taking pictures of some parts and items in the Temples and dzongs are prohibited. Please follow the instructions from your guide in this regards.
- Tipping to the hotel staffs, guides and drivers (if given) should always be given in envelopes.
- Please beware of street dogs. Some of them may not be friendly.
- Please ensure that your luggage is properly packed and counted. Please take care of your valuable items such as wallet, etc. Though Bhutan is generally safe it advisable that the valuable are taken care.
"BOOK A TOUR WITH FIND BHUTAN?"
If you are having hard time finding good tours/treks contact us or customize your trip to Bhutan.