- On April, 5th,2019
Daily Tariff & Bhutan Travel Cost
Bhutan Travel Cost for Regional travelers
(Indian, Bangladeshi and Maldivian travelers)
Unlike other Nationals, Indian, Bangladeshi and Maldivian Nationals do not need Bhutan visa and do not have to book a prepaid package Bhutan tour at the rate of USD 250 per person per night as fixed by the Tourism Council of Bhutan.
They have the liberty to travel Bhutan by themselves or contact a local Bhutanese tour operator to design Bhutan Travel packages as convenient to them, such as CP, AP and MAP packages with choice of hotels in Bhutan within their Bhutan travel budget. The Bhutan Travel cost for the regional travelers depends on their choice of service required when they travel to Bhutan.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for cost and travel packages.
Daily Tariff for International travelers
(Travelers other than Indian, Bangladeshi and Maldivian Nationals)
All tourists (other than Indian, Bangladesh and Maldivian Nationals) traveling to Bhutan will have to book a prepaid package tour through a local tour operator in Bhutan and the daily tariff is fixed by the Tourism Council of Bhutan as follows:
Your tour may be booked either directly through a local tour operator in Bhutan or through an International travel agent. All the tours are guided tours and the travelers cannot travel independently.
The daily tariff as fixed by the Tourism Council of Bhutan is as follows:
High Season Tariff – USD 250 per person per night for the months of March, April, May, September, October, and November.
Low Season Tariff – USD 200 per person per night for the months of January, February, June, July, August, and December.
This daily tariff includes:
• A minimum of 3 star accommodation (4 & 5 star may require an additional premium).
• All meals
• A licensed Bhutanese tour guide for the extent of your stay
• All internal transport (excluding internal flights)
• Camping equipment and haulage for trekking tours
• All internal taxes and charges
• A sustainable tourism Royalty of $ 65. This Royalty goes towards free education, free healthcare, poverty alleviation, along with the building of infrastructure.
Individual tourists and groups consisting of less than three people are subject to a surcharge in addition to the minimum daily tariff as follows:
- Single Individual US $ 40 per night
- Group of two persons US $ 30 per person per night
These FIT surcharges are non commissionable (in regards International agents)
US $ 40 per person is payable as Visa fee . This is a one time fees.
The cost we offer does not cover any form of insurance. We recommend that you have a insurance cover to protect against unforeseen accidents or mishaps.
- There shall be no charge for CHILDREN below the age of 5 years. However, those between the ages of 5-12 years accompanied by elders/ guardians shall be given 50% discount on daily rates. This Royalty is currently set at $65 per day.
- Full time STUDENTS below the age of 25 years, holding valid identity cards from their academic institutions, shall also be given a 25% discount on the Royalty.
- A discount of 50% on minimum daily package shall be given to one person in a group of 11 people. 100% discount shall be given to one member in a group exceeding 16 persons.
- A 50%discount on Royalty shall be provided after the 8th night and 100% discount on Royalty shall be provided after the 14th night.
- Visitors availing discounts under Sections 1 & 2 shall not be eligible for discount under 4.
Bhutan Tour/Trek cancellations Policy
Tour programs booked and subsequently cancelled shall be subject to cancellation charges as follows:
- Within 60 days of start of program: No charges
- Within 30 days: 50% of package cost
- Within 20 days: 100% of package cost
Though the above mentioned is our policy, however, considering the cancellation reasons, we are flexible in regards to the cancellation charges, provided that expenses have not been incurred for the confirmed tour or we are not liable for any payments/expenses for the confirmed tour.